Sunday, July 18, 2010

G'day...remember me?!?

Hello dear friends!

After a new pink camera, 2000 photos, 10 Aussie tours, a couple thousand miles, heaps of fabulous sunsets and sunrises, approx. 5 pounds chocolate and Tim Tams, countless Ciders and glasses of cheap red wine, beautiful scenery, incredible wildlife, the most AMAZING beaches, wonderful new friends, 1000+ smiles and laughs, poor with no money but rich with unforgettable memories of a lifetime, I'm back in Canberra!

As you can imagine, I have a TON to blog about, so through time, I'll get there eventually. And for those of you who don't know, I ended up traveling for much longer than I originally planned, which was so great! I am now back in Canberra living with the dear Cronins who are spoiling me and feeding me one amazing meal after the next. They've also given me a lovely room with a nice big bed (bigger than any bed I've ever had)! I'm about broke, so I am currently looking for a job. I'll keep you posted on that!

To give you an idea of where I have been, check out the map below and see the route I have taken! I have covered about half the country...Australia really is a big country and it's full of wilderness! It's amazing how far you can travel from one place to the next with nothing in between.



I'll go back and start from the beginning of my travels and do each trip one at a time. SO....stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the details of every single day of your travels, Shan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - I want to see all 2000 pictures!! I am sure it was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to post the map-great visual! Loved reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete