G'Day friends!
So... I could be a big WINNER! I recently entered a contest hosted by Qantas for Tourism Australia and I entered a few photos that I have taken on my travels here. Well, one of my photos was selected for the competition....I'm in the top 20! Now all I have to do is get the most votes by November 8 and I win $10, 000 to anywhere in Australia!!
Yes, I know I am already here, but a $10, 000 trip would be AMAZING! And although I have traveled most of the country already, I haven't finished the east coast AND there are so many amazing places I'd like to go back to! So please help me win! I will be forever grateful!
Voting starts October 25 at 9pm PST time (11pm central time) and ends on November 8 at 9pm PST. You can vote as many times as you want during that period. Please please please vote!! :)
Here is the photo that has made it into the competition:
And here is the link to get to my photo and VOTE: http://www.nothinglikeaustralia.com/us/flash.htm#/entries/4986/title
Thank you for the support!! You'll be hearing from me soon!
aaahhhh! i'm such a dummy! i clicked on the link and your picture came up, but I don't see where it says vote. Do I "favourite" you?? What am I missing??
ReplyDelete