Friday, November 5, 2010

Only a few days to go....PLEASE vote....Let's go out with a BANG!!

Dear friends,

Thank you SOOOO much for voting for me and supporting me in this competition. I really appreciate it. I know a lot of you have been voting and many times as well, so I really thank you for that! I know that my parents are voting about 7 times each half an hour on different browsers and computers...yes, they are very supportive and they do a lot for me! :)

We finally found an easier way to vote! Please click on the link below and it takes you straight to my photo! You will see a few of the other photos that I submitted, but just click "vote" on my jumping photo! I cannot believe that we could've been doing this the whole time...oh well! Thanks to everyone who stuck out the grizzly process!

The voting ends at 11pm on Monday, so please vote for me as much as you can these next few days so we can go out with a bang!! The winner is announced on November 11.

http://www.nothinglikeaustralia.com/us/flash.htm#/entries/user/4986

THANK YOU, FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Shannon - The Tassie Jumper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment